The Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission meets on the second Tuesday of every other month at the Administration Building located at 32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, Northampton County, VA. The next regularly scheduled meeting is set for Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission Meeting Access and Public Comment during the COVID-19 Declaration of Emergency
Until further notice, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission meetings will be conducted pursuant to the provisions of Governor Northam’s Executive Order Fifty-Five 2020. To learn more, click here.
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
Please take notice that the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. In an effort to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19), members of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission and Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel District staff will all participate via teleconference.
Members of the public can call in to listen live at 757-331-2960.
Any member of the public is invited to participate in this meeting of the Commission as follows:
- To view Agenda please click here
- The public may send public comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to speak by telephone, please sign up no later than May 11, 2021 at 9:30 a.m., by doing the following:
- Call 757-331-2960;
- Ask for the Executive Director’s Office to leave name, spelling of name and telephone number;
- Each participant will be called to join the meeting to speak;
- District staff will call the speaker during the meeting and they will be allowed 3 minutes to speak.
After the telephonic public speakers are finished, emailed public comments will be read by District staff.
To view Regular Meeting Minutes, please click here.