- Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
Thursday, January 18, 2018 | 9:30 a.m.
A meeting of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, January 18, 2018 in the Administration Building located in Northampton County, VA at 32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, VA.
Public comment will be received near the beginning of the meeting; however, the Chairman may elect to hear public comment pertaining to a particular agenda item at the time that the agenda item is discussed.
- 1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- 2. Approval of Minutes – October 19, 2017 Special Called Meeting, as distributed
- 3. Public Comment
- 4. Traffic and Revenue Report – October, November and December 2017
- 5. Presentations:
- a. Educational Toll Fund by Eve Belote, Eastern Shore Community College
- b. Medical Tolls Program – “Extraordinary Measures,” by Nancy Stern, Eastern Shore Rural Health
- 6. TIFIA Buydown Update
- 7. Election of Officers
- 8. Update on Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel (PTST) Design and Construction
- 9. PTST Expenditures to Date
- 10. Award of Chesapeake Tunnel Invert Slab Project
- 11. PPTA Guideline Update
- 12. Other Business
- 13. Announcements
- a. Commissioner Monuments
- b. The next Commission meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. in the Administration Building, 32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, Northampton County, VA.
- 14. Adjournment
- This agenda is a DRAFT and is subject to change.