- Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 | 9:30 a.m.
A meeting of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission will be held at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 in the Administration Building located in Northampton County at 32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, VA.
Public comment will be received near the beginning of the meeting; however, the Chairman may elect to hear public comment pertaining to a particular agenda item at the time that the agenda item is discussed.
- 1. Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
- 2. Approval of Minutes – July 10, 2018, as distributed
- 3. Public Comment
- 4. Traffic & Revenue Report – July and August 2018; Labor Day Weekend
- 5. Actual to Budget Comparison FY 2018
- 6. Grant Authorization to Finance Committee for Issuance of Audited Financial Statements
- 7. Update on Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel Design and Construction
- 8. Parallel Thimble Shoal Tunnel Expenditures to Date
- 9. Finance Plan – Update on Actual vs. Modeled Performance
- 10. Approval of Long-Term Capital Plan
11. VML Renewal Comparison
- 12. Approval of a Statement of Determination – Purchase of Specialized Commercial Vehicles
- 13. Closed Session
- a. Legal Matters
- b. Real Estate
- 14. Return to Open Meeting
- 15. Other Business
- 16. Announcements
- The CBBT Employee/Retiree/Commission Picnic is scheduled for Saturday, September 15, 2018, from 4 pm – 7:30 pm, at the Pavilion of Cherrystone Campground in Cheriton, VA.
- The regular November Commission meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 13, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. at the CBBT’s Administration Building.
- 17. Adjourn
- This agenda is a DRAFT and is subject to change.