TTEC is offering a position as Customer Service Representative on Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Successful applicant will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the E-ZPass Office located within the Administration Building of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel at 32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, VA.
This is an hourly position with a base salary of $16.50 per hour.
To learn more about this Customer Service Representative opportunity and to apply for this TTEC position, please click here.
General Definition and Conditions of Work:
Performs intermediate customer service work; does related clerical work as required. Work is performed under regular supervision.
The successful applicant must be knowledgeable in standard office practices, procedures, equipment and office assistance techniques.
Essential Functions/Typical Tasks:
- Provide efficient and effective customer service to customers
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Processes account payments; performs daily cash out process and deposits
- Assist E-ZPass customers with opening accounts and routine maintenance updates and account issues
- Accurately explain terms and conditions of E-ZPass enrollment
- Responsible for replenishment of transponder inventory
- Reconciles E-ZPass sales transactions and prepares summary reports
- Maintains a variety of records and files
- Operates standard office and data processing equipment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Six months or more of customer service experience; general knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic; ability to type accurately and at a reasonable rate of speed; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates and the general public; ability to follow oral and written instructions; skilled in the operation of standard office and word processing equipment. Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations; demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge.
Education and Experience:
Any combination of education and experience to graduation from high school and some clerical experience.
TO APPLY FOR THIS TTEC POSITION, please CLICK HERE.
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel District is an official V3 Certified Company and is committed to recruiting, hiring, training and retaining Virginia's Veterans and serving members of the National Guard and Reserve.
Once the above form is filled out, be sure to submit it along with your résumé using the buttons below.