All discounts offered by the CBBT require the use of E-ZPass.
2019 Toll Schedule – effective January 1, 2019
Peak Season Pricing will become effective on the CBBT Fridays thru Sundays, beginning Friday, May 17, 2019.** Peak season for 2019 is defined as every Friday, beginning at 12:00 a.m., thru Sunday at 11:59 p.m., during the period of May 17 thru September 15. Off-Peak Season is all other times. See the toll schedule below for all current toll rates and discounts on the CBBT.
Forms of payment: Cash, Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express), Scrip, and E-ZPass. All discounts require the use of E-ZPass.
- For more information on E-ZPass, Commuter Discounts, and other toll assistance:
- >>E-ZPass and how it works
- >>CBBT Discount 30/30 Toll Rate
- >>Educational Toll Assistance
- >>Download the Eastern Shore Community College Educational Toll Fund Registration form
- >>Medical Toll Assistance
- >>Scrip Ticket Sales & Order Form
For more information on the CBBT’s toll rate per mile as compared to other toll facilities, please click here.