At this time, given the risk of exposure to, or the spreading of, the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to help ensure your health and well-being, the CBBT would like to take the opportunity to remind you that the E-ZPass Virginia website, www.ezpassva.com, provides customers the ability to conduct E-ZPass business from the comfort and safety of your home.
Through the E-ZPass website, you can:
- • Open a new account, with a transponder being mailed to you within 7-10 business days.
- • Make a payment on your account via debit/credit card or ACH.
- • Register an On-The-Go transponder purchased from a retail location.
- • Update personal information including mailing address, payment information, and vehicle information.
- • View your transactions.
E-ZPass Customer Service representatives are available to assist you over the phone, 11 am – 7 pm, Monday thru Friday, by calling 1.877.762.7824.
E-ZPass On-The-Go transponders are available for purchase from Vending machines located outside the Toll Plaza Buildings of the CBBT or other nearby retail locations.
The CBBT’s Administration Building, including the E-ZPass office, as well as the North and South Toll Plaza buildings are currently closed to the public. Personnel remain ready to assist by calling (757) 331.2960, 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.